FAMILY HELP SERVICE
- Feelings of isolation or loneliness a lot of the time
- Finding it tough looking after your children
- Is someone in your family being violent or abusive to you or your children?
- Are you or your children sad and unhappy a lot of the time?
- Are you worried that someone in your family might hurt your children?
- Are you worried that when you baby is born you won’t be able to cope?
- Is someone in your family shouting and arguing a lot of the time?
We have a Family Worker from the Benevolent Society who will be visiting the Centre on a MONDAY who is able to help.
Please call 02 4340 1724 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make an appointment if you would like to meet and speak with the Family Worker.